In an effort to reduce traffic congestion, keep the community safe and allow for emergency vehicle access during the Downtown Milton Classic Car Show, a temporary “No Parking” prohibition is in effect on July 19.
Please keep an eye out for emergency access routes and corresponding “No Parking Anytime” signs in the following areas:
- Both sides of Pine Street between Ontario Street South and Fulton Street
- Both sides of Fulton Street between Main Street East and Pine Street
- Both sides of Mill Street between Martin Street and James Street
- North side of Mill Street between James Street and Bronte Street North
- Both sides of Elizabeth Street between Mill Street and Main Street East
- Park in public lots. View the event map to find a nearby parking lot.
- Apply for a street parking exception. Visit www.Milton.ca/Parking or use the myMILTON mobile app to obtain a temporary street parking exception for areas not listed above.
- Try transit. Plan your trip on Milton Transit using Triplinx or visit www.MiltonTransit.ca to view a full list of schedules and routes.