In an effort to keep the community safe and to allow for emergency vehicle access, Milton is implementing a temporary “No Parking” prohibition on the following streets during July 1 celebrations:
- North side of Heslop Road between Commercial Street and Bronte Street South
- East side of Thomas Street, between Heslop Road and Queen Street
- North side of Robert Street, between Bronte Street South and Bell Street
- West side of Hugh Street, between Robert Street and Mary Street
- South side of Robert Street, between Hugh Street and a point 105m westerly thereof
- East side of Commercial Street, between Main Street East and Pine Street
- West side of Commercial Street, between Pine Street and Laurier Avenue
- Both sides of Commercial Street, between Laurier Avenue and Derry Road
Please keep an eye out for emergency access routes and corresponding “No Parking Anytime” signs.
- Apply for a street parking exception. Visit www.Milton.ca/Parking or use the myMILTON mobile app to obtain a temporary street parking exception for areas not listed above.
- Leave your car at home. If you’re celebrating Canada Day at the Milton Fairgrounds, catch a free ride on Milton Transit. For updated routes and schedules, please visit MiltonTransit.ca
Canada Day – Travel Notices